Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Relay

I'm going to take a moment to shamelessly plug my Relay for Life team and my fund raising page.

Click Me!! :)

My goal is to hit at least $250 in donations by July 13. So far I've only been plugging it on Facebook and that hasn't been getting me too far. So, now I bring it to you, my lovely readers. No amount is too small, I promise you. Enough people donating $5 or $10 each will add up quickly.

I'm doing Relay and raising this money for all my family, friends and sisters who have or are still fighting cancer, those who beat it and those who left this world way too early because of it. 

Feel free to donate online through my page above, or contact me at carrieann2589@gmail.com and I'll give you info on how to donate via check.

Thanks everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment