Monday, November 21, 2011

Sneaky Sneaky

I'm beginning to believe (at least half jokingly) that this place is magic. Things just appear outside of my bedroom door pretty regularly. Granted, I know where most of these things are coming from, but that is entirely beside the point.

Alyssa was actually hit first, when a bag of Tootsie Pops just showed up, balancing on her doorknob. The first time anything materialized outside of my door was on Halloween. Again this included some Tootsie Pops (....I sense a theme here.) Now, we know where both of these little gifts came from.

A couple of weeks ago, I went upstairs for lunch on my reflection day, and when I came back downstairs there was a CD rack/holder/organizer/thing sitting outside of my door. Now, this one is a complete mystery, I have zero idea where it came from. If the phantom gift giver happens to read this-- I appreciate the thought, but I have no use for it, please don't be offended if you happen to see it on the freebie table in the community room. Also- who are you? :)

Slightly related to all of this, it appears that we have secret prayer partners who are especially praying for us everyday while we're here. My prayer partner has left me a couple of cards in my mailbox. I love it, it's been a great surprise every time I check my mailbox and find one, it lifts up my day. So to this secret person, and to all of my Sisters who I know are praying for me everyday- your prayers are working wonders, and I'm praying for you too.

In other news: my family is coming Wednesday to spend Thanksgiving with me here. I'm so excited, I could burst!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment