Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl- Benedictine Style

Nothing overwhelmingly exciting went on this weekend besides the big game. Alyssa was still sick, I was still playing nurse, and we've been dog-sitting for a Sister who is out of town for a bit (by the way- "dog-sitter" is a polite way to say I'm a glorified poop scooper :P)

It was a lot of fun watching the Super Bowl here with everyone. There was lots of good food to be had, and a really nice big TV to watch the game on in HD. Not too shabby. It seemed the entire house was for the Giants, which was OK by me as I refuse to cheer for the Patriots...ever. One Sister put it oh so well "Brady should be in a tutu." Too true, Sister, too true.

One of my favorite parts of the evening may have been one Sister falling soundly asleep in the middle of the game, despite all of us hooting and hollering like maniacs at the TV. It was priceless :)

One of our elder Sisters had a bit of fun doodling on the betting pool grid. Here's a little bit of her handiwork below. I wasn't going to buy a box, I'm never one to gamble because I never win. But it was only $1, and I decided to buy a box she had drawn in. I figured maybe she knew something we all didn't.



No comments:

Post a Comment